The Apple iPhone doesn’t support wireless charging by itself. We’re not sure why, either. Regardless, the Qi wireless standard is spreading fast because all the other major smartphone brands have included the technology in their devices. Now, we love iPhones just as much as you, and being specialists in wireless charging technology, consider this a major oversight on behalf of Apple. Fortunately, we found a very simple and stylish solution to this problem.
It’s as easy as putting your iPhone into our new Qi wireless receiver case – and you’re all set! Not only does it keep your cherished iPhone protected, like other cases, but it enables you to use any wireless charging technology to charge your phone.
So, feel free to forget all about your unwieldy power cable and rejoin the rest of the trendsetting smartphone crowd. Trust us, you’ll wonder how you lived before, tethered to a power outlet.
Qi receiver case Specifications
- Output voltage: DC 5.0 V
- Output current: 1 A
- Conversion efficiency: greater than or equal to 70%
- Transmission power: 5 W
- Transmission distance: 5-8 mm
Quality and build
- Qi certified design
- Made out of plastic double moulds, to ensure firm grip and device safety
- Easily maintained – simply wipe clean
How to connect and use the Qi wireless receiver case to your Apple iPhone
- Insert the connector of the wireless receiver, found on the inside of the case, into the lightning charging port of your iPhone
- Put on the Qi wireless receiver case onto your smartphone, like any other phone case
- You’re instantly ready to start charging your phone, using any Qi Wireless charger, by simply placing your device onto the charging surface
Is the Qi wireless receiver case compatible with my iPhone?
The Qi receiver case for Apple iPhone is compatible with Apple iPhones with lightning connectors and lightning ports. A few examples of iPhones with lightning ports are listed below:
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c
- iPhone 6 and 6s
- iPhone 6 Plus and 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus