Mains powered USB quick charger Advantage:
The quick charge 3.0 comes with a great quick charging technology. It is officially licensed and certified by Qualcomm. The USB quick chargers are equipped with authentic Quick Charge IC that meets Qualcomm standards. To ensure durability and safety, try to charge with your device’s original charging cable.
It is compatible with all versions of Qualcomm Quick Charge Technology (1.0, 2.0 and 3.0). It is as well compatible with USB-C and can provide regular charging for non-Quick Charge devices with AiPower Adaptive Charging Technology.
It features universal charging design functionality
In addition to providing extremely fast charging for the expanding number of compatible devices, the innovative charger is regularly fast in charging non-compatible smart phones and tablets with its 5V to 2A maximum current.
It guarantees multiple Safety:
It comes with many built-in safeguards that completely protect you against over-current, overcharging and overheating to enable safe and fast charging.
It charges faster than the 2.0 quick charge technologies
The quick charge 3.0 is an upgrade of the Quick Charge 2.0 Charging adapter technology. It is, thus, compatible with both existing Quick Charge 2.0 devices and future Quick Charge 3.0 devices. It helps your device to charge up to eighty of the battery in as little as thirty-five minutes intervals.
It guarantees safe Charging
The Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 certificate was granted by UL. It was structured with the industry grade materials and is made up of first-class circuitry standard to constantly ensure the safest charging experience that ensures that you and your device including your properties are safe.
Quick Charge 3.0 Compatible Device
The devices that are compatible with quick charge 3.0 are listed below:
- HTC One A9
- Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge
- LG G5
- It offers many safety protection including excessive current protection, excessive voltage protection, short circuit protection and excessive temperature protection.
- It features Qualcomm quick charge technology which is thirty-eight percent more efficient than the quick charge 2.0 version
- It enables multiple output voltage charging. It supports 3-6 to 5.5 volts, 9 volts, 12 volts and 20 volts.
- It comes with an intelligent automatic detecting technology that helps it to find the best charging solution for your devices.
- Input voltage: AC 100 to 240 Volts
- Input current: 0.5 amperes
- Input frequency: 50/60 hertz
- Output: USB-A 3.6-6.5V 3A, 9V to 2A, 12 volts to 1.5 A and 20 Volts 1A
- Maximum power or wattage: 20W
- The dimensions is 52 x 31 x 48 mm
- Net weight is 73g
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 is a product of Qualcomm Technologies Inc. Qualcomm is a trademark of Qualcomm incorporated and registered in the United States and other countries. Quick charge is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated. All Qualcomm incorporated marks must only be used with the permission of the company.